Hamburger
Icon Submission of meter reading Icon Switch supplier Icon Our contact
Back
Submission of meter reading

Still don't have a reader, which submits your consumption remotely? You can submit your realized monthly consumption via Moj GEN-I or SMS.

Switch supplier

We arrange everything to switch your supplier in your name. All you have to do is send us the details and choose how to sign the contract.

Our contact
Monday–Friday: from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday: from 8 a.m to 2 p.m. Sunday and holidays: closed

Notice on electricity price regulation and exemption from RES and CHP contributions

27/11/2023

The Decree according to which 90% of the monthly electricity consumption will remain regulated and the remaining 10% will be charged according to the price list as well as the Decree on the exemption from the RES and CHP contribution will enter into force.

 

Notice of the start of the direct application of electricity prices under the Decree on the determination of electricity price for the period from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024

Notice of 27 November 2023

On 1 January 2024, a new Decree on the determination of electricity price (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 107/2023; hereinafter referred to as the “Decree”) will enter into force, which, inter alia, sets the maximum permitted retail price of electricity for household customers for 90% of the household customer’s actual monthly consumption for each tariff separately in the period from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024, with the remaining 10% of the household customer’s actual monthly consumption during this period being calculated according to the price specified in the contract for the supply of electricity or in the applicable price list.

The maximum retail electricity prices permitted by the Decree for 90% of the actual monthly consumption of a household customer and of a household customer included in a self-supply system which, at the time of the entry into force of the Decree, fulfils the conditions laid down in the Decree and which is subject to the Regular Electricity Price List for Household Customers and/or the Regular Electricity Price List for Self-Supply of Household Customers, in force as from 1 January 2024 (or the applicable Regular Electricity Price List for Household Customers or Regular Electricity Price List for Self-Supply of Household Customers), will be applied directly on the basis of the Decree for the purpose of calculating the electricity consumed in the period from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024.

For such household customers who meet all the conditions set out in the Decree and during its period of validity, the tariffs for 90% of the actual monthly electricity consumption during the period from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 will be, according to the Decree: for HT: EUR 0.11800/kWh (price excl. VAT) or EUR 0.14396/kWh (price incl. VAT), for LT: EUR 0.08200/kWh (price excl. VAT) or EUR 0.10004/kWh (price incl. VAT) and for ST: EUR 0.09800/kWh (price excl. VAT) or EUR 0.11956/kWh (price incl. VAT). The Decree does not affect the charging of other items under the above price lists. GEN-I, d.o.o. reserves the right to supplement, amend or correct this notice in the event of changes to the Decree or relevant regulations.

 

Notice on the exemption from the RES and CHP contribution

Notice of 27 November 2023

In accordance with the provisions of the Decree on the method of determining and calculating the contribution for ensuring support for the production of electricity from high-efficiency cogeneration and renewable energy sources (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 116/2023 of 17 November 2023, hereinafter referred to as the “RES and CHP Decree”), household customers and household customers included in a self-supply system are temporarily exempted from paying the contribution for ensuring support for the production of electricity from high-efficiency cogeneration and renewable energy sources (“RES and CHP contribution”) for the period from 1 November 2023 to 31 December 2024. In accordance with the provisions of the RES and CHP Decree, the change in the calculation of the RES and CHP contribution will be implemented in the electricity bill for deliveries in November 2023 which will be issued in December 2023.

News

27/11/2023
New electricity tariffs for household customers

With effect from 1 January 2024, the electricity tariffs and the terms and conditions of the regular price list for household customers, which is called the Regular Electricity Price List for Household Customers, will be amended as explained below.

>Read more
27/11/2023
New tariff for the self-supply of household customers

With effect from 1 January 2024, the change in the electricity tariff on the regular electricity price list, which is called the Regular Electricity Price List for Self-Supply of Household Customers, and that involves a change of the price of the monthly fee and the application of a reduced monthly fee when taking advantage of the ECO discount for electronic billing if you choose to receive an electronic bill, will come into force.

>Read more
07/09/2023
Electricity bills for households affected by floods and landslides

GEN-I partners with the Ministry of Environment, Climate, and Energy to offer reduced electricity bills for households affected by recent floods.

>Read more
Scroll