Frequently asked questions
No. Switching suppliers is free of charge.
The process of switching suppliers is very simple:
1. You complete the entire online form for switching suppliers yourself or choose to upload a photo/pdf of your most recent natural gas bill in the second step of the online form, on the basis of which we will prepare the contract documentation for you.
2. When concluding a contract electronically, the entire contract documentation is sent to your email address. You can then sign these documents electronically through a single click.
3. When concluding a contract in paper form, the entire documentation is sent to your permanent address. An envelope with prepaid postage will also be attached to the documentation. Please use this envelope to return a signed copy of the contract.
4. Leave the rest to us.
No. The supplier cannot impact the quality of supplied natural gas.
No. Once you have sent the signed contract back to GEN-I, you have nothing else to do. We take care of all procedures and the termination of current contracts on your behalf at no extra cost.
The following information is required to switch suppliers:
- personal information of the contract signatory (first name, surname, permanent residence and tax number);
- contact information of the contract signatory (i.e. telephone number and/or email address);
- number and address of metering point;
- personal information of the metering point owner, if the owner and signatory are not the same person; and
- current account number if you wish to arrange payment via direct debit (standing order).
You can also find this information in the contract on access to the distribution system. Provide one of these documents prior to completing the form for switching suppliers. Our friendly consultants can assist you in completing your form via our toll-free number 080 1558, from Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 8 pm.