Frequently asked questions
The process of switching suppliers is very simple:
1. You complete the entire online form for switching suppliers yourself or choose to upload a photo/pdf of your most recent electricity bill in the second step of the online form, on the basis of which we will prepare the contract documentation for you.
2. When concluding a contract electronically, the entire contract documentation is sent to your email address. You can then sign this documentation electronically through a single click.
3. When concluding a contract in paper form, the entire documentation is sent to your permanent address. An envelope with prepaid postage will also be attached to the documentation. Please use this envelope to return a signed copy of the contract.
4. Leave the rest to us.
The switch is usually completed within a few days, but no later than 21 days following the submission of the application to your distribution operator (i.e. local electricity distribution company).
No. Switching suppliers is free of charge.
The following information is required to switch suppliers:
- personal information of the contract signatory (first name, surname, permanent residence and tax number);
- contact information of the contract signatory (i.e. telephone number and/or email address);
- number and address of metering point;
- personal information of the metering point owner, if the owner and signatory are not the same person;
- current account number if you wish to arrange payment via direct debit (standing order).
You can also find this information in the contract on access to the distribution system. Provide one of these documents prior to completing the form for switching suppliers. Our friendly consultants can assist you in completing your form through our toll-free number 080 1558, from Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 8 pm.
No. The distribution operator, who remains unchanged even after a supplier switch, is responsible for taking readings.