Still don't have a reader, which submits your consumption remotely? You can submit your realized monthly consumption via Moj GEN-I or SMS.
We arrange everything to switch your supplier in your name. All you have to do is send us the details and choose how to sign the contract.
The Decree according to which 90% of the monthly electricity consumption will remain regulated and the remaining 10% will be charged according to the price list as well as the Decree on the exemption from the RES and CHP contribution will enter into force.>Read more
With effect from 1 January 2024, the electricity tariffs and the terms and conditions of the regular price list for household customers, which is called the Regular Electricity Price List for Household Customers, will be amended as explained below.>Read more
With effect from 1 January 2024, the change in the electricity tariff on the regular electricity price list, which is called the Regular Electricity Price List for Self-Supply of Household Customers, and that involves a change of the price of the monthly fee and the application of a reduced monthly fee when taking advantage of the ECO discount for electronic billing if you choose to receive an electronic bill, will come into force.>Read more
GEN-I partners with the Ministry of Environment, Climate, and Energy to offer reduced electricity bills for households affected by recent floods.>Read more
We wish to help households who have suffered significant damage during recent floods by easing their financial burden during restoration.>Read more
Together with our loyal household customers, we reduced our consumption of natural gas by 13% and electricity by 1% in the first three months of this year.>Read more
At GEN-I, we take care of our customers even in more energy-demanding times.>Read more
This is to inform you that new tariff prices in our regular electricity pricelist for small business customers will enter into force on July 1, 2022. The new prices represent our response to the ongoing uncertainty on the wholesale electricity markets, where prices for the future show no signs of easing. Our guiding principle in this regard remains long-term and stable supply at transparent prices for all customers who select our services.>Read more
This is to inform medium-sized business customers with a valid electricity supply contract or contracts and an annex or annexes thereto that the provisions of the general terms and conditions of GEN-I, trgovanje in prodaja električne energije, d.o.o. for the supply of electricity to medium-sized business customers dated April 1, 2022 shall be effective from May 1, 2022 (inclusive).>Read more